mercoledì 13 febbraio 2013


NEW YORK .... NEW YORK STYLE...

I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear; I like my toast done on the side; And you can hear it in my accent when I talk; I'm an Englishman in New York.....

See me walking down Fifth Avenue; A walking cane here at my side; I take it everywhere I walk; I'm an Englishman in New York.....




I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York

If "manners maketh man" as someone said; Then he's the hero of the day; It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile; Be yourself no matter what they say...
 
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety; You could end up as the only one; Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society; At night a candle's brighter than the sun

Takes more than combat gear to make a man; Takes more than license for a gun; Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can; A gentleman will walk but never run

If "manners maketh man" as someone said; Then he's the hero of the day; It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile; Be yourself no matter what they say





I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
 
 
Legenda Immagini:
 
1) Mensola in stile industriale Stella Bleu Designs
2) Pouf "New York" in ecopelle rettangolare, da ArredocasaDesign
3) Wallsticker di Artstick - "New York, New York"
4) Scultura che permette di dividere gli ambienti con richiamo allo skyline di New York. Opera di Pierre Cardin (2000)
5) Divano Notturno a New York è un design di Gaetano Pesce per Cassina e rievoca l’idea dello skyline di New York City con i suoi grattacieli
6)Opere del designer Tejo Remy (la "Chest of Drawers" è esposta al MoMA e al Museo di Arte e Design di New York, ed è il comò composto da tanti cassetti assemblati con una cinta).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento